What are we doing for the COVID-19 outbreak?
HELP US – HELP YOU!
As veterinary industry experts, we are always vigilant about communicable diseases that can impact our patients, their owners, and staff.
With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we are taking extra measures above and beyond our already-high standards to help ensure the safety of everyone:
• As the situation is rapidly changing, we are regularly monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal and state/local agencies to follow all recommended protocol;
• We are using medical-grade disinfectants more frequently in high traffic areas, including, door handles, light switches, faucets, front counters, phones, keyboards, exam rooms, restrooms, and more;
• All employees are reminded to stay home if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms;
• We ask those pet owners who have an appointment with us and are feeling under the weather or have traveled to an area with a high incidence of confirmed cases to please make arrangements with a friend or family member to bring the pet in for you or call our office before coming in so we can determine the best plan for taking care of your pet.
• If needed, call us when you arrive and our staff will meet with you curbside, or outdoors on the front lawn or porch. We will do our best to meet your needs.
For more information about COVID-19 and pets, this is a great resource from the American Animal Veterinary Medical Association: http://bit.ly/3a1zDm0. If you have additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
At this time, we will remain open for business during our regular hours and will continue working hard to provide the level of care you have come to expect from us!
For additional questions, please contact us at: